One day I realised, I had been living my whole life in a masculine way. I knew I did’t want to be just a dumb pretty face. I adored men so much for their strength, their ability to deal with obstacles, their clarity and grounded approach to life. I was sorry I wasn’t born a man. Life would have been so much easier. So I was behaving, walking, talking and dressing in a masculine way.
I was proud of it, because it meant that I don’t belong to those silly gooses.
Because I was dealing with everything very logically and with a cool head, I didn’t allow myself to express feelings. I don’t even remember the last time I had cried. And it was not because there was no reason for it.
I was permanently upset. Everything was pissing me off. I perceived menstruation, pregnancy and giving birth as a necessary evil which I have to suffer, because I am a woman.
Then I went to a seminar in which they told us how important it is for a woman to cultivate her own feminine essence. I was blown away.
Do you mean the preoccupancy of appearance, shallow talks, weakness and incompetency?
I started attending women’s tantra seminars to find out what it actually really means to be a woman.
I was surprised. It was for me coming back to my naturalness and authenticity. Finally I could be myself and to be embraced the way I truly am. A huge container of stress and tension fell away from me.
I realized that:
– I can be vulnerable and find power in it and that I don’t have to fight for everything. I can just relax into trust.
– My menstruation is an amazing way to get to know different aspects of myself and the mysterious circle of life.
– I can intuitivelly tap to my inner wisdom to get answers aligned with higher truth, in moments when I doubt myself or I don’t know how to proceed.
– My body is capable of unlimited cosmic orgasms and sacred ecstasy beyond my dreams. Oh, I love this… 🙂
– Ability to give birth to and nourish a new being is huge miracle and gift.
– My heart is capable of unconditional love of such an intensity and depth that I could never image was possible.
– My emotions are nourishing me and bringing me fulfillment.
– That to experience the beautiful feeling when something touches my heart and I can fully sense it and relax into tears has a tremendous value for me.
I started perceiving women completely differently. I have stopped seeing them as a threat or competition. They became my sisters, friends, connected souls and my personal tribe that is nourishing, supporting and healing me.
With the same pleasures and pains. It is a gift to be able to share whatever is happening in our life together and support each other. We don’t have to deal with everything on our own and in isolation.
Without my experiencing it in my own skin, I would not know that there is something like this possible and what treasures I was missing.
I truly believe, that every woman deserves the opportunity to experience herself in her divine aspect.
So I am calling you dear Goddess, come to discover your sacred essence of a woman.
In this seminar, you will have a chance to:
Learn more about the Female Spiritual Mastery here>>>
P.S. Check all upcoming workshops here in my calendar>>>