We push it away because it is enveloped with a veil of shame and ‘Taboo’. It is our innate essence, holding tremendous power and where our highest potential is hidden – it is our Sexuality.
People often feel uncomfortable or awkward about it and it is because in our Sexuality, we have many psychosomatic blocks and suppression’s, which has a negative impact on all areas of our life.
Because we were raised in a very suppressed society, we carry lots of unconscious fears, resentment, shame and guilt towards our sexuality and desires. Which in turn shows up as disharmony in our relationships, lack of intimacy or inability to have a fulfilling relationship.
This suppression also creates warped manifestations of this energy. Such as rape, deviations, addictions and persistent fantasies.
Yes, I know there are lots of jokes about it. But did you know that actually there are simple techniques that can teach you how to use your sexual energy for real healing of body, mind and spirit?
In reality it is a portal to Superconsciousness.
By embracing our sexuality as a sacred act, we can realise our divinity.
You can use it:
• As a source of vitality, health and youthfulness.
• For healing the body, mind and spirit.
• For expanding of your potential and opening doors for new opportunities in life.
• For achieving excellent results in any area to which you put your focus.
• For deepening love, intimacy and connection.
• For manifesting any dream or desire you have.
• For opening consciousness and connection to your Soul path.
This energy can help you to make a quantum shift in your life.
• So you stop living a small, limited life and open up to the full spectrum of experiences.
• So you can connect with your life purpose and walk with passion in your Soul path.
We have prepared for you, a Women’s Seminar for the healing of your sexual centre and unblocking your life force energy.
Reclaim your power and open up to vitality, health and passion for life.
Many women carry traumas and negative experiences. It is important to approach it with tenderness and respect towards boundaries of every woman so she feels safe.
If you feel doubts or mistrust towards male teachers, come and join us in our safe circle of women where we can open up to this topic without fear.
Have a look how this seminar can help you. Click here>>>
And how about you? How do you perceive your Sexuality? Is it easy for you to live your deepest longings? Or do you feel that you are not really fully living your Sexuality? Is it easy for you to talk about it?
Please write me in the comments below.
P.S. You can follow me on FB in this group>>>
P.S.2. Check all upcoming events here in my calendar>>>