What does it actually mean to be a woman and what are the advantages?
Why is it important to cultivate your femininity?
We live in a society which generally does not honor the feminine qualities and often sees them as something inferior and of a lesser value.
Thus, we women have learned to live in a more masculine way which is an unnatural state for us.
We are strong, goal oriented, highly performing, effective, self-sufficient, we can do everything on our own and actually we no longer really need men…
And these are some of the reasons why women who are living this way cannot find a partner and/or create a harmonious relationship.
Why would the universe send you something you don’t need?
Besides that, your inner man (through whom you are living), will never accept your real partner. He is an adversary to him. So he is constantly competing with him, proving to him that he is better and trying to diminish him.
So then the woman has that feeling, that beside her is a useless fool who cannot do anything right and is definitely not a ‘real man’.
Women who are living in this way of life often say that men are scared of them. And sometimes they are even proud of this because they think it shows how strong a personality they have. But in reality no man wants to be in a relationship where a woman is competing with him, putting him down, despising him and proving to him that he is not worthy because she is much better at everything.
Man is looking for a woman who can make him feel needed and who is able to create a space in which he can be a man. He is looking for a home, for love, warmth and acceptance. And this is something that a woman who lives a masculine way of life is not able to create.
The masculine way of life is unnatural for a woman.
When we are living in a way that is not natural to us, it exhausts us.
Stress, tension and exhaustion becomes for this woman, an every day reality. She has become trapped into a circle that she no longer knows how it feels to be relaxed and in a natural flow. She does not even know what it is to be passionate about life and feeling joy for each new day.
She feels empty, frustrated and unappreciated.
She is overwhelmed with a ‘to do’ list that has to be done, from which she is unable to step outside because everything is important and nothing can be left out.
When we live in a ‘too masculine’ way of life, it can create problems in all aspect of our life:
– We are unable to find the right partner and co-create a harmonious relationship.
– Work is draining our energy and we are unable to relax.
– It affects our feminine health: from a distorted or painful menstrual cycle to different diseases of our female organs.
– We can have troubles to conceive or give birth to a baby.
– In sexuality we feel unfulfilled.
– Emotionally we can feel numb and closed.
– We have a feeling that there is not enough love in our life.
It is important to cultivate our femininity, to feel fulfilled in joy, to be relaxed and naturally flowing with the rhythms of life.
Now the time has come to give space to our inner woman and discover her qualities.
Finding this tremendous potential, was for me a life changing discovery.
The treasures I have found were beyond what I thought was possible!
A woman has 4 centers of her power:
– The ability to anchor her life in unconditional love.
– Creating fulfilling relationships.
– Seeing the beauty and joys of life.
– Feeling a deep inner sense of trust.
– Giving and receiving in harmony.
– Sacred sexuality and vast orgasmic potential.
– A fulfilling and content life in accordance with her natural cycle.
– Nourishment of her emotional fluidity.
– Acceptance of birth and death portals for the fullness of life.
– Ecstatic creation – of new life, new project or new self.
Intuition – the third eye
– The ability to see the bigger picture and connection to the Soul calling.
– Open intuition, telepathy and inner wisdom.
– Natural activation of healing ability of self and others.
– Easy manifestation of her creative ideas.
– Deep communion with nature, animals and people.
Spirituality – the crown chakra
– The ability to live in Oneness of All that is.
– Access to her full potential as a divine being.
– Alignment to her soul path.
– Understanding of the Universal truth.
– Living Heaven on Earth.
By activating of these 4 centers, a woman taps into her full potential: of passion, creativity, love, joy, wisdom and sacredness.
Imagine how it would be to live a life with these qualities.
How would it be to simply relax into your natural being, trusting in life, breathing love and living your Soul path?
How would your life change?
All women can experience and connect with their inner essence to know how amazing it is to be a woman. To experience the tenderness, grace and charm.
I have prepared for you a series of women’s seminars that focus on these centers. On these seminars we dive deeply into our feminine soul, healing our wounds and rediscovering our natural gifts and qualities that are so fulfilling for us.
Learn more about the whole serie called Goddess Essence here>>>
I was living like a ‘boy’ for 33 years of my life. When I started to discover my femininity – it was a true gift and revelation for me.
Read what the participants are saying:
„You have awakened a woman inside of me – the true one! In this overly men’s world I have forgotten how it is to be a woman. We are strong, beautiful, wise, creative, patient, loving, and most of all, we have amazing intuition and we should build on this. And not to compete with men all the time. Thank you for everything.” Ivana
“I feel totally fulfilled and nourished. I feel calmness, peace, gratefulness, closeness, fulfillment on all levels. I feel that just by attending this seminar I have become gorgeous and love filled Goddess :). At the same time I feel a desire to work on myself further.” Kristina
The next seminar is in April and focuses on the heart of a woman. Check it out here>>>
Was this article relevant for you? Do you feel more like a woman or man? Write to me in the comments.
You can follow all my articles and activities in this FB group>>>
Or you can check out all workshops here in my calendar>>>
No matter what your path, Thank You for working on yourself and helping to clean the collective consciousness.
Amrita – Tantra teacher and holistic therapist